HYE PEEPS ! DONE FOLLOW MY BLOG ? THANKS ^0^

Bla,bla,blalalao

ENTRY ABOUT LINKIES BIAS STUFF +FOLLOW

Welcome

Annyeong ! Welcome to the Little Kpopper world :D Be polite here ;) If not I ONE SHOT you :p

Taggieboard

★ 2013 ★

Credits
Template :Arina Azman
Basecodes :Wana
The Owner : Louis Kweh
happiest moment and event
my last post stated I'll update about what happened but I dint because my 'schedule' is too full lol xD nvm, since it has already passed, let's forget about it? haha, hopefully I can. 

so let's talk about what happened today. I swear today is goin' to be one of my happiest 'moment' or 'event' in my school. today is Open Day so I had given announcement duty yeahy! at first I'm scared because I'm doing that duty with one senior. I'm not so close to her so yeahy I'm nervous. but guess what? she's funny and friendly but still I can't make more conversation with her xD the best part is when some of the form2s came in and ask or said 'something' in the prefects room. I'll remember all this words:

-sharing is caring.
-everyone have haters, chill. 
-they are just jealous of you.
-she's so quiet.

thanks for those understanding ;) I'll really appreciate it. I hope I'll can just stay at the moment. no one interrupting and stuffs. I wish there's another chance for me to chat/listening you all chatting again :) 

Written by Me at 07:43 0 Love Twinkle{s}

? ?